So, I’ve been cooking up a little something with the guidance of my fellow author Martin Wilsey. I’m in the process of getting all my published works available as audiobooks, an endeavor I hope to have complete by the end of the year. Of course, everything sounds better if it has a cool codename, so this is…Operation Soundstorm.
I’m calling this Phase 1, which will cover all the books I currently have in print except for the anthologies I’ve produced. Upcoming audiobooks include:
- Bitter Days – A Fantasy/Mystery in my Thousand Kingdoms series.
- An Unlikely Hero – A Fantasy/Inspirational story.
- The Whispering Voice – A Fantasy/Crime story.
- Clash by Night – An SF heist novel set in my Inflection Point universe.
- Road Trip – My twisted, humorous take on an urban fantasy.
- The Rooftop Game – A Fantasy/Bodyguard thriller set in my Thousand Kingdoms series.
Phase 2 will occur in 2024 and will include at least the following stories (and probably more):
- Death Comes to Town – An SF/Crime story set in my Thousand Kingdoms series.
- Dustbowl Detective – An SF/Mystery set in my Inflection Point universe.
- Invisible – A sequel to Jonelle Crosse, set in my Thousand Kingdoms series.
- The Jakarta Breach – A Mystery/Thriller set in my Inflection Point universe.
- Jonelle Crosse – A Fantasy/Mystery set in my Thousand Kingdoms series.
I’m really excited at the prospect of being able to roll out my stories as audiobooks. I’ve wanted to do this for a long time.